In this video, John Heaney gives advice on how to answer a simple but difficult question during a job interview. If interviewers ask job seekers to tell them about themselves, they can be put on the spot and be unable to even begin to answer the question. Heaney puts this question into perspective from the employer's perspective. For instance, he reminds you to remember that you are applying for a job and your answer should be related to your technical abilities rather than your personal interests and hobbies. He gives concise tips on answering the question that include giving a brief introduction, your personal strengths, specific accomplishments, and more.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades