Keeping track of your money and expenses is one of the hardest things to do in life, not to mention one of the most hated things. But it's also one of the most important things. Making sure your finances are in order means keeping track of them. So watch to see how to balance a checkbook. The last thing you need is a bad check.
Sure you can always pop into your bank account online, but keeping track of your checking account offline provides a valuable paper record - not to mention a manual wake up call of your actual spending. Learn one easy way to balance a checkbook.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades