Google AdSense is a beautiful thing. They pay you for posting content online, whether it be through a third-party website like WonderHowTo or on your own website. WonderHowTo seems to be a good place to start from if you plan to make money with AdSense, but it's not the only place that you can submit content to and receive all of the revenue generated by the AdSense ad units. You may want to get a wider audience and more traffic, and for that you must look beyond the horizon of just one site.
- I am not promoting any websites here! Just giving info on other websites that offer the same service to copywriters as this site. I have personally tried and successfully made money from all the websites listed below.
HubPages is a pretty cool website. It's very similar to WonderHowTo, where you write content and try to generate traffic. You must link your Google AdSense account to them and are paid for every impression and click. HubPages is much like the Worlds on WonderHowTo, where you create "Hubs" that are dedicated to one topic. The more interesting you make this topic, the more traffic. The better the Hub, the more HubPages will advertise your Hub.
I give a lot of kudos to HubPages because I have made a lot of money from their services. But here's a list of other websites which I have tried and made quite a bit of cash by sharing AdSense revenue:
- Squidoo – A great social media site
- FunAdvice – A tips, advice and answers site
- Google Earth Hacks – Google Earth hacks forum
- Info Barrel – Article sharing site, which is similar and just as good as WHT, Squidoo and HubPages
- Trend Hunter – Report any trends that you find
- Best Reviewer – Make top 10 lists of whatever your interest is
- She Told Me – Posting articles
- TipDrop – Sharing tips and personal advice
- Snipsly – Posting articles
- Seekyt – Posting articles