In this video from NescoResource we learn how to answer the question in an interview of "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" This question provides you an opportunity to show your commitment to that job and to demonstrate your knowledge of the company's and the role you could have in achieving that vision. To provide a thoughtful response, you need to do the homework on the company. Do not answer by saying you see yourself in the interviewer's job. This could really backfire on you because the interviewer might see this as undermining them. Keep your answer serious. The response could be something like how you desire greater responsibility and accountability and demonstrate your commitment in new pursuits that could add value to the company.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades