In this tutorial, we learn how to apply for unemployment in New York. You can do this either by phone or by going online. You will need personal information to file, including: social security number, drivers license number, mailing address, phone number, and W-2 form. Even if you don't have every item on the list, you can still file a claim. You will get a four digit pin number, then have an agent gather all of your information. If you do call to file, there are people who work there that speak a number of different languages. The average call lasts around 15 minutes. If you apply online, click "file a claim" through the website, then create a pin and fill out the answers. You will then print the confirmation page and receive a book in the mail in around a week. Every week you will have to call and certify that you are ready and willing to work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades