In this video, we learn how to create a compelling resume. When you talk about your prior experience, write down something that you learned from your work background, preferably something that matches the job you're applying for. Employers are looking for something you were taught in your experience. Write down any accomplishments you received while on the job, and how well you did them as well. If you're graduated, let them know when you are available for full time work and when you are graduating school. This will let them know how available you are and what you are looking for. Use these tips to help you land an interview and have a winning resume!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades