In this tutorial, we learn how to create a professional resume with Chuck Aranda. A professional resume shouldn't be very long. It should be around 1 page, and only a half of a page if it needs to be written on another page. Make sure that it not only looks professional and attractive, but it's also easy to read. Tailor your resume to each job you apply to, employers like to know you took time to apply to just their job instead of sending out your resume in mass. Make sure to use an easy to read font and add all of your essential information on the resume. Don't fill the resume with fluff and things that don't matter, only include essential and important information that will get you the job!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades