In order to use PowerPoint to create your resume, you will need to select "page setup", in order to change from landscape to portrait. Insert a text box in the center of the page and type your name in it. Next, click on the "format" tab. Next, select your alignment from the alignment center. Next, type your name, address, phone number, and email address in one line underneath your name. Place lines above and below. Use the shift key to make the lines and make sure that they are centered. Select your dots from the Symbols. Align your subheading with "align left". You will want to add the parts of your resume in chunks, because it will make formatting easier. Align the dates on the right.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades