Susan Ireland teaches us how to deal with work gaps on your resume in this video. If there are gaps on your resume, your employer could possibly have a bad impression of you. To avoid this, first write years in your work history instead of months. This will simplify your presentation and also dissolve work history gaps. Next, ask yourself if you were doing any activity that time that is related to the job you are applying for. If so, write down that information to cover the gap in work history. If not, write down something that shows a positive about you, being creative and honest!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades