This is a humorous video with tips for young people on how to dress and act to make a good impression in a job interview. Dressing inappropriately for the interview will make the interviewer wonder what you might wear to work. Be well groomed, remove any piercings and be sure any tattoos are covered. A suit is not really necessary; a shirt with a collar and khaki pants are fine. Your appearance shows the interviewer that you are more interested in the job than in expressing your own personal style. Show respect for the interviewer by being on time. Shake the interviewer's hand and make eye contact. No gum chewing. Have a well-prepared resume, and sit up straight. Answer the questions in a positive way that shows the interviewer that you are a hard worker, a quick learner, smart and dependable. There are no second chances in a job interview; this will be your only chance to make a good impression.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades