To become a bounty hunter, you will want to first check your state's laws to see if you need to be a licensed private investigator. If you live in Florida, South Carolina, Oregon, Wisconsin, or Kentucky, don't even try it--bounty hunting is not allowed! Otherwise, your first step is to find a client who needs a target to be caught. Bail bond agents employ bounty hunters to track down people who have refused to show up to court. Find out who your target is. Assemble a file, look into any records that exist on your target, and keep track of the target's friends and family. Ask yourself: "Does the target have any notable features that could help you identify him or her?" Make sure you have handcuffs, body armor, and a vehicle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades