In this video we learn how to give a chest examination for doctors. First, ask the patient how they are feeling and check their pulse, then watch them breathe. After this, lift their chin up and feel their chest while they are breathing. From here, place both hands on their chest and feel the palpation inside of their body. After this, grab the stethoscope and listen to their heart beat while they are relaxing and breathing as well as deep breathing. As soon as you have listened to the heart beat, percussion the chest for several seconds all over and then you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades