Learning to highlight transferable skills on your resume is good for recent college graduates or if you are new to a job field because it shows that you have good characteristics that can be applied to your new job. For example, showing your communication skills is very important. Research planning is also critical. Show that you set goals for yourself and that you have clear ideas. Also, giving examples of when you used teamwork in past work experience in your life or in your career is beneficial as is showing that you have clear ideas. Showing productivity, i.e. time management and multi-tasking, will also shine a positive light on you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades