In this Business & Money video tutorial you will learn how to make a successful curriculum vitae or resume. This is the first step in getting your dream job. A well written CV captures the interest of the person who is reading it. Think yourself as a product and the CV is a piece of paper that is going to sell you. Don't be afraid to sell your skills and abilities. If you don't do it, nobody else is going to do it for you. First thing on top is to put your name; centered and bold. Then leave a space and put in your contact details. Always double check your contact details. No need to put your age. You could put a personal statement next. Take your time to write the personal statement for each CV. It should not be a generalized statement. It must be targeted at the job you are applying for. You can watch the video for more tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades