In this video, we learn how to make your resume stand out. If you can't hire a professional, use these secrets to stand out of the crowd. Emphasize your unique value and play up keywords that make you stand out. Create a document that will get you interviews. Before you begin, make sure you have your information from school and work ready, so you can reference it in your resume. Also print out target job descriptions to help you write down notes and outlines. Using these tips will help you write a resume like a professional would, and will help you get a job interview!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades