In this video, we learn how to negotiate a pay raise with game theory. You first need to take into account how much money you are getting an hour with how much you are worth. Make a chart with your boss on there and the other player is you. You will then see if you want to play soft, medium, or hardball with them to negotiate. Think about how your boss will respond to different types of negotiations. When you are finally confident in approaching your boss, you will get respect and get the pay raise that you are wanting! This can help you get enough money to live your life and enjoy your job!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades