In this tutorial, we learn how to not answer the "How do you stay current?" question. When you are asked this question on an interview, it's important to know how to answer it without looking crazy. To answer this correctly, do not answer what you "want" to do, employers are not interested in this. Also, hinting that learning is a low priority is not impressive to your interviewer. You want to be more specific when stating the obvious, so they completely understand what you are trying to say. In conclusion, do not end the answer in an unsure manner, this will leave them unsure about hiring you and if you are fit for the job.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades