In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to develop an elevator speech. An elevator speech is a short prepared speech in which you "sell" yourself to others. The average elevator ride is no longer than 20 seconds, so your speech should be no longer than that. Your speech should describe who you are. Your name, if your meeting a new contact. It should explain what you have to offer, the skills that are relevant to the job you are seeking. What benefit will you provide. This video will benefit those viewers who are looking for a job, and would like to learn how to prepare an elevator speech to make easy connections and acquaintances with others for job openings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades