This video is about professional/business letter folding and mailing. Before starting this process your hands should be clean and dry so as not to ruin the look of the letter. To fold the letter correctly, you must take the bottom 1/3 of the letter and fold it upwards towards the letterhead - it should be folded about halfway to the top. Then crease the fold. Next you fold the top down and crease that fold also. To mail, you must place the lettehead, head down, face forward into the envelope. This is done so that when the receipient of the letter removes the it from the enveope the first flap to be opened will show the letterhead.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades