In this video the author explains when to write a recommendation letter to some one. He says that one may often face this situation to write a recommendation letter to some one we know. He advises that you should write a recommendation letter about some one only if we think that they are good at what they do and if we really believe in them. He says not to write recommendation letter if there is any problem because there is a chance that we may loose our credibility by such an action. This video expresses the author's views on when to write a recommendation letter and when to say no.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades