In this video, we learn how to tailor your resume for foreign countries. When you are writing the resume, you need to keep in mind the: length, content, demands, passport, and hobbies. You should make sure the content is descriptive and you focus on your accomplishments. Don't focus on the family and references, these are not required on the resume. The recruiter wants to know more about your professional life, and if you have a passport to travel. Depending on the country you are traveling to, make sure you tailor your resume to their standards. Make your resume as 1-1.5 pages, and don't write in filler information.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades