Taking minutes is the single most important thing you can do at a meeting to record what happened at a business meeting- ideas discussed, new directions for certain departments, etc. But taking minutes isn't as easy as scribbling down notes like you did in 5th grade. Check out this video to learn how to take clear and informative minutes.
If you work in a business environment, the time is going to come when you will be asked to take minutes at a meeting. Impress your colleagues by already knowing how by following these steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades