In this video, we learn how to write a winning resume and cover letter. First, you want to remember that your resume online needs to be keyword rich, so you will have greater chances of getting an interview. To find keywords for your resume, look up different job descriptions to change your resume to fit that specific job. List your specific qualities that make you the best candidate for that job. For your cover letter, make sure you always send it along with your resume. You want to capture the reader's attention so they want to read your resume. Give an overview of your skills and achievements and talk about experience. Close the letter appropriately and lead into your great resume!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades