This how-to video describes how to properly write a cover letter. It explains that a cover letter is a separate selling point from the resume when applying for a job. The cover letter should only be about two-thirds of a page long and can easily be broken into three parts. Part one includes a brief introduction, what you are applying for, and a quick thank you for your time. The second part is the body where you explain why you are the right person and right fit for the job. The third and final part will tell the interviewer how to contact you and when you are available. A viewer can benefit from this video because they will learn a quick way to create a cover letter in three simple parts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades