Susan Ireland teaches us how to write a cover letter using the Aunt Louise technique in this tutorial. This technique involves you pretending writing a letter to your dear aunt. You will talk about why you want to work at a particular company and why they should hire you. You should also talk about why they should call you for an interview and talk about all the great things about yourself. You can use this information to write your official cover letter by sorting out all the best things. Rephrase the phrases into professional sounding words, then you will have a winning cover letter with a lot of passion!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades