In this video, we learn tips on writing an email cover letter. First, when using "miss", write "ms". Also, make sure you use the correct grammar and the correct punctuation. Remember that this isn't an email to your friends, it's a professional email. Also, remember to use the last name, not the first name. You want to start off with an introductory sentence stating who you are and where you got that person's contact information from. Give why you want to work there, what department, and why you would be a good fit with the company. Finally, make sure you politely reference your CV that will be attached to the email. Make sure to proof read and good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades