Having a well written executive summary is an essential tool for you to have when you are presenting a report. The executive summary serves as an introduction to let readers know what your report is going to discuss in detail.
Learning how to write an Executive Summary is an important skill for anyone in the business, higher education or academic fields. Executive Summaries are short summation pieces use for essays, book reports, topic proposals, presidents reports and company breakdowns that are longer than 4-5 pages. Follow along with this documentation written up by Pubdweller Productions Business Specialist that breaks down a step by step process teaching you how to write a proper Executive Summary that is sure to impress. This has been a Pubdweller Production.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades