This video tutorial is in the Business & Money category which will show you how to negotiate a salary right out of school. Of all the questions you can get asked in an interview, probably the toughest one to answer is "what are your salary expectations?" if you quote too low, you might leave some money on the table. And if you go too high, you may price yourself out of the job. So, what does a college student do? If they asked you the question in an interview, be clear that it's a negotiation. With any negotiation, you want to do 2 things. One, you want to go in with the most information that you can. And two, don't be the first person to throw out a number. Try and avoid the question if you can. Or, give them some ranges. You can watch the video for more tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades