In this economy being competitive for a job means your application must stand out above the rest. Here's how to write a cover letter to successfully introduce your resume. Make sure your cover letter follows business letter format. Your name and address must be written at the top left corner. The employer's name and address are written just below. The letter should be addressed to a specific person within the company. Paragraphs in a business letter are not indented, but instead are left justified. Be sure to separate paragraphs by a blank line. The first paragraph should include why you are writing the letter and how you heard about the position available. The second paragraph connects your education and experience to the qualifications needed for the position. The final paragraph summarizes why you are the best candidate for the job. Close the letter with "sincerely" and your name. Writing your cover letter with this format will help to make you shine as the best candidate for the job.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades