Eric Mayo teaches us how to put together a resume as an ex-offender. Your resume should be a one page paper of all your skills and work experiences. If you don't have a lot of experience writing resumes, get help from friends who have experience. When you write it, add your name, address and telephone number onto it so you can be contacted. After this, you will want to list: objective, work experience, education/training, skills/strengths, and references. Remember not to list your references right on the resume, write that they can be provided upon request. Remember to keep the resume short, but provide important information that will be the key to getting you hired.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades