In this video, Steven Chong teaches you about when to use the "functional" resume format. In this video you will be introduced to the "functional" resume format, and when to use it. The Functional Format Resume lists your employment history into sections. These sections highlight areas of skill and accomplishment. Reasons to use this type of format include: When you are overqualified. If you have gaps in your employment history. When you are going to a completely different industry. If you follow these simple steps to create a Functional Format Resume, your resume will highlight your areas of skill and accomplishment, and will be sure to stand out from the rest.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades